Understand what information our website collects and how it will be used.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which is enforceable from 25 May 2018, provides new rights to individuals and requires organisations to provide information about their processing in a clear and transparent way. We have published this updated Privacy Statement to take into account new requirements and to explain how we collect, store and use personal data. When we refer to “we”, “us” or “our” in this Statement we mean Davies Maguire Ltd.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or would like to contact us about any other matter, please use the following contact information:
Address: 20 Flaxman Terrace, WC1H 9AT, London
Collection and Use of Personal Information
The types of Personal Information that we collect and process about you depend on whether you are a potential or existing client or business partner, a Davies Maguire website user, an employee or an applicant to a position within Davies Maguire.
Information You Provide Directly
By contacting us, your contact information and the contents of your correspondence will be collected. This includes the following:
– E-mail address
– Contact information
– Project details (for potential or existing clients, or business partners)
– Information obtained in the context of your job application (for job applicants)
Information We Collect About You
When entering our website, we will record information necessary for the operation of the website and for us to comply with security and legal requirements in relation to operating our site, such as IP address and browser settings. We may also collect information about your activities during your visit in order to help us improve and further develop our website.
Use of Your Information
We may use the information we collect and receive for the following purposes:
- To fulfil a query, request for services and/or to administer our services
- To maintain records of prospective, current and past clients and our suppliers
The records we maintain of clients and suppliers are processed on the lawful basis of Legitimate Interests. We aim to limit the information stored under these conditions to name, contact information, company and title. If you wish to opt out of such processing, please see the section below.
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Data
You have a number of rights under data protection law:
– Access: You have the right to access the personal data we may hold about you and the purposes for which we are using it. We may ask for proof of your identity.
– Rectification: You have the right to request that we amend any personal data which is incorrect or requires updating.
– Erasure: You have the right to request that we delete any personal information pertaining to you. We will assess any deletion request on a case by case basis. Please note that we may be unable to delete personal information we are required to process by law.
– Right to object: Where your data is processed under Legitimate Interests, you have a right to object to such processing at any time. Please use the contact information below to let us know if this is the case. If your information is processed in conjunction with a project, we may not be able to process this request.
– Withdrawal of consent: Where we process personal data based on consent, individuals have a right to withdraw consent at any time. We do not generally process personal data based on consent as we usually rely on other legal bases.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please use the following contact details:
Address: 20 Flaxman Terrace, WC1H 9AT, London
On receipt of a request exercising your rights under data protection law, we endeavour to respond to you as soon as possible, at most within one calendar month. If your request is of an unusually complex character, this period may be extended by two further calendar months, however we will notify you if this is the case.
Sharing of Your Personal Information
We will not share your personal information with any third parties for them to use for marketing purposes. We may disclose your personal data if required to do so by law.
How Long We Store Your Personal Information
We will only retain personal data for as long as is necessary for the purposes we are using it for. How long we retain data will vary depending on the purposes it is used for.
If you provide personal information for the purpose of a job application, we normally keep your information for up to a year after our advertising campaign has ended.
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If you are under this age limit, please do not provide any personal information to us.
Links to Other Websites and Third Parties
Please remember that if you use a link to go from our websites to another website, or you request a service from a third party, this Privacy Statement will no longer apply once you have left this website. Your browsing and interaction on any other website is subject to that website’s own rules and policies.