Company Quality Policy
It is the policy of Davies Maguire that all staff concerned with providing a service to clients, operate within the management framework described by the firm’s Quality Management System.
Implementation of this policy is a primary management objective and the responsibility of all employees. Our policy is to achieve sustained, profitable growth by providing services which consistently satisfy the needs and expectations of our clients.
Davies Maguire are committed to:
– maintaining an effective Management System complying with BS EN ISO 9001:2008.
– driving Continuous Improvement by measurable Objectives & Targets.
– achieving and maintain a level of quality which enhances the Company’s reputation with clients.
– endeavouring, at all times, to maximize client satisfaction with the services provided by Davies Maguire.
– endeavouring at all times, to review the competitiveness and cost effectiveness of our business with the goal to improve.
The Davies Maguire Directors have the responsibility to ensure that all personnel engaged in tasks which can influence quality issues are aware of their obligations under the standards and are provided with adequate suitable resources with the aim to continually review and improve methods of working, to acquire new skills and knowledge, and to share that experience with others
Davies Maguire will communicate this policy to all employees and make it available to the public.